TaskBar Buttons

I know this might seem stupid but when i now minimize my windows i can't see
them on the taskbar anymore!! i always have to go open task manager and open
the program again... please can anyone tell me how i can get a "normal"
taskbar again?!
thanks
--
JA
1 answer Last reply

    Hi John,

    This from MVP Kelly should help:

    Scroll to line 240, left column

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    >I know this might seem stupid but when i now minimize my windows i can't
    >see
    > them on the taskbar anymore!! i always have to go open task manager and
    > open
    > the program again... please can anyone tell me how i can get a "normal"
    > taskbar again?!
    > thanks
    > --
    > JA

Taskbar Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP