Need recommendations on an all in one printer.

I'd like some recommendations on an all in one printer.
I want to spend less than £100.

I'm considering the following:

Canon PIXMA MP130 - it looks ugly...! But it's a Canon.

and

Brother MFC-5440CN - this has a fax, but the reviews are not that good.

Any comments on the above and any other printer would be appreciated.

Thanks.

OM
2 answers Last reply
More about need recommendations printer

    > I'd like some recommendations on an all in one printer.
    > I want to spend less than £100

    Do take the time to look at the cost of the ink for the printers.
    Typicaly speaking and this would include the mp130... you get tiny
    little sub 10ml tanks that while look like they cost less only cost a
    small amount less and give you less than 1/2 the yeild. If you print
    more than 40 or 80 sheets a month you will notice the higher cost in
    printing very quickly.

    OM wrote:

    >I'd like some recommendations on an all in one printer.
    >I want to spend less than £100.

    HA HA HA HA

    >I'm considering the following:
    >
    >Canon PIXMA MP130 - it looks ugly...! But it's a Canon.
    >
    >and
    >
    >Brother MFC-5440CN - this has a fax, but the reviews are not that good.
    >
    >Any comments on the above and any other printer would be appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >

    >OM

Printers Canon Peripherals