Notepad - Handle is Invalid

When I try to PRINT a Notepad file (*.txt) I get the following error:

Handle is Invalid

I've put in new drivers for my Lexmark Printer ... the problem remains. Any
got an idea?

Thank you
Doug

--
================================
All Outgoing Mail Scanned by Norton

Byte

Reinstall the printer. Go to Control Panel>Printer and Faxes>rightclick your
printer and click delete. Then shutdown your PC.
Unplug the printer from the computer
Reboot
Plug the printer back in to the computer
Let the computer detect the new hardware and walk thru the wizard to add the
driver for the printer

"Doug Linn" wrote:

> When I try to PRINT a Notepad file (*.txt) I get the following error:
>
> Handle is Invalid
>
> I've put in new drivers for my Lexmark Printer ... the problem remains. Any
> got an idea?
>
> Thank you
> Doug
>
> --