Sign in with
Your question

help the dumbo please dq6 mobo where is the command rate

Last response: in Motherboards
September 10, 2006 12:39:16 AM

this dumbo cannot find the command rate setting for memory on this mobo using the f1 function in bios, what the hell do gigabyte call the 1t 2t command rate ???

urgent help still not got my memory working stable and am trying some more settings from corsair site, but cannot find command rate ??????
September 11, 2006 2:34:39 PM

On the main bois screen, press CTRL-F1, then go to the "Intelligent Tweaker" page. The settings you need will magically have appeared.
September 11, 2006 3:17:45 PM

have u happened to install vista on that board using a ide dvd drive and hd, i cant get it to install and also no linux works neway :( 
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
September 13, 2006 5:54:20 PM

i had the magic page up allready but still cannot find command rate ? waht other name does gigabyte call it "that was my origional question" :lol: 

i have my memory set to its tested 5 5 5 12 but corsair said try the ram at t2 command rate ????
September 13, 2006 5:55:29 PM

Quote:
have u happened to install vista on that board using a ide dvd drive and hd, i cant get it to install and also no linux works neway :( 

I can't understand you.
September 13, 2006 5:57:32 PM

Quote:
i had the magic page up allready but still cannot find command rate ? waht other name does gigabyte call it "that was my origional question" :lol: 

i have my memory set to its tested 5 5 5 12 but corsair said try the ram at t2 command rate ????

Who knows. I presume they mean the memory multiplier. Try 2.0 (that'll be 677MHz) and see what happens
September 13, 2006 10:42:31 PM

Quote:

I can't understand you.

ive only for a 1 HDD and 1 DVD drive on the 3rd party PATA and the only thing that will install on it is XP, linux wont work also vista wont
September 14, 2006 12:23:51 AM

I thought that the command rate couldn't be modified for intel CPUs....it defaults at 2T
!