help the dumbo please dq6 mobo where is the command rate

amarko5

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2006
this dumbo cannot find the command rate setting for memory on this mobo using the f1 function in bios, what the hell do gigabyte call the 1t 2t command rate ???

urgent help still not got my memory working stable and am trying some more settings from corsair site, but cannot find command rate ??????

sruane

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
On the main bois screen, press CTRL-F1, then go to the "Intelligent Tweaker" page. The settings you need will magically have appeared.

amarko5

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2006
i had the magic page up allready but still cannot find command rate ? waht other name does gigabyte call it "that was my origional question" :lol:

i have my memory set to its tested 5 5 5 12 but corsair said try the ram at t2 command rate ????

sruane

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
i had the magic page up allready but still cannot find command rate ? waht other name does gigabyte call it "that was my origional question" :lol:

i have my memory set to its tested 5 5 5 12 but corsair said try the ram at t2 command rate ????

Who knows. I presume they mean the memory multiplier. Try 2.0 (that'll be 677MHz) and see what happens

GigabyteRules

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2006
have u happened to install vista on that board using a ide dvd drive and hd, i cant get it to install and also no linux works neway :(

I can't understand you.

ive only for a 1 HDD and 1 DVD drive on the 3rd party PATA and the only thing that will install on it is XP, linux wont work also vista wont