hi...please excuse my rookie language: )

i've been trying to copy albums onto my xp media player - it says the
tracks are copied to my media library but they do not appear under unknown
album or anywhere else. i have tried changing the copy location, deleting
data to make room but nothing works. I have had no trouble copying music into
my media library before this, and i can still copy music to a folder on my
desktop.

please help! replying to my hotmail address would be great...its
ihatecoxy@hotmail.com

many thanx

Byte

Open WMP, click File and click Add to Library, then navigate to the new files
you want to add.