Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
ive searched the web for a list of ut2k3 console commands, but i can only find a few server commands. i want all the video commands and everything u know? ne1 know ne ut2k3 console commands or know where i can see some?
also, wtf happened to the advanced preferences menu, this really pisses me off. in the old UT you could just type preferences in the console and get more advanced options than whats in the menu. i know you can edit the ini file manually, but it would be alot easier to open up the prefs menu using the console. the adv. prefs menu was in the demo, but it dosnt seem to be in the full version.
also if ne1 isnt gettin very good ut2k3 framerates i have a couple tips. in the ini file (called ut2003, has a picture of a gear over a notepad) set triple buffering to true, also set reduce mouse lag to FALSE. make sure you have the newest drivers for your mouse (this may only work if you have an optical mouse, im not sure). this mouse setting thing actually helped me, i was surprised, it was already pretty good, but now its better. there r a couple other small tweaks, but i cant think of em right now, and they didnt apply to me, only some users.

The first LAN party I went to was at a PETA convention. They booted me when I shot a crab in HL!

bum_jcrules

Distinguished
May 12, 2001
I am not a UT person. You might want to send an email over to one of the guys at www.ClanHighVoltage.Com

They might be able to help you.

<font color=red><b>Come to the <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=45775#45775" target="_new">THG Gathering/LAN party</A>