Brad still around? Need a few of his COBs.

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Incinerator, Plant killer spraybottle, etc...

Anyone know where to get those? =)

TIA

"xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
> Incinerator, Plant killer spraybottle, etc...
>
> Anyone know where to get those? =)
>
> TIA

Is the NornUnderground still in existence somewhere perhaps? Would most
likely have a link to them there...
*ponders*

scorp

Distinguished
May 7, 2005
Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

"xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
> Incinerator, Plant killer spraybottle, etc...
>
> Anyone know where to get those? =)
>
> TIA

http://i.am/brf/

I just went looking for the incinerator yesterday, myself.

-scorp

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

"scorp" <scorp@nowhere.bla> wrote in news:ddl625$3bg$1
@reader01.news.esat.net:

> "xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
>> Incinerator, Plant killer spraybottle, etc...
>>
>> Anyone know where to get those? =)
>>
>> TIA
>
> http://i.am/brf/
>
> I just went looking for the incinerator yesterday, myself.
>
> -scorp

Ah. That's Great thanks! =) *hugs* I'm really proud of my graphics and
animation for that cob. =))

I also grabbed the Weed-B-Gone While I was at it. I like the graphics of
the newer one included with Albian Years, but I'm in the throws of a great
nostalgia, atm, so I want all the good-ol'-stuff.

I want to also find my fruit basket if its around somewhere.. and the
outhouse that my sweetie Malveka made. (Although its probably on his hdd
somewhere)

Thanks again!