Hi
I have windows 2000 and XP Pro sp2 installed on my computer.
Last week i restarted my computer using XP Pro SP2 but it won't able to
reach to the Desktop, it reaches to WELCOME screen and then one blue screen
(can't read it what is says) and then it reboot the machine again.
I tried to reboot xp in Safe and Resote my system but didn't help.
I can boot my machine in safe mode but not in normal mode.
But my windows 2000 works fine and normal, that's what i'm using right now.
Any suggestions friends.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

hi
best thing to do is complete clean install of win xp
i used to get them and they get more frequent if u dont do anything about
it. All it is is that win xp files are messed up on c:
if u need any help post new thread and ill get bk