When I try to link to the canyon balcony, I end up in a location in one of
the old uru worlds, the "construction" area where there are a number of
journals. This is a "balcony" but it is not the one pictured. When
calibrating the great zero I need to get to the canyon balcony

"RobbieT1955" <robbie1955@comcast.net> wrote in message
> When I try to link to the canyon balcony, I end up in a location in one
> of
> the old uru worlds, the "construction" area where there are a number of
> journals. This is a "balcony" but it is not the one pictured. When
> calibrating the great zero I need to get to the canyon balcony

There are many 'balcony"s....

Seahag

Indeed there are many balconies, this one is supposed to be linked to from
the "thick brown book" and is known as the "canyon balcony" where the
"marker" that calibrates one of the four machines in Rezeero is located.
When I linked to the first area where there was supposed to be a link the
"radar" went off immediately, when I link on the picture that is supposed
to be the canyon balcony there is not even a hint of a marker, even though
I turned the marker on in rezeero. The link from the "thick brown book"
(with the tree motif)" appears to take me to the wrong place.

Yeah, as I recall there were two balconys that looked really similar in the
linking books. It's been awhile since I played.

Seahag