Adjusting printhead Canon i550

usual printhead aligning doesn't work - black seems ok - colors show
incomplete and horizontally shifted patterns for all settings from +7
through -3 or +5 through -5.
Any other way to correct printhead alignment than the standard software
provided one?

--
kindly:
Constant Coolsma

You may need a new printhead.
Try to clean the two eyes to the left of the lid first.Use alcohol and a
lintfree cloth.
If you see lots of ink on your cloth run an alignment now.if not you need a
head.
I do have one very reasonable in the US.

Michael Grey <greyt@comcast.net> wrote:

> You may need a new printhead.
> Try to clean the two eyes to the left of the lid first.Use alcohol and a
> lintfree cloth.
> If you see lots of ink on your cloth run an alignment now.if not you need a
> head.
> I do have one very reasonable in the US.
>
> "Constant Coolsma" <coolsma0536@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > usual printhead aligning doesn't work - black seems ok - colors show
> > incomplete and horizontally shifted patterns for all settings from +7
> > through -3 or +5 through -5.
> > Any other way to correct printhead alignment than the standard software
> > provided one?
> >
> > --
> > kindly:
> > Constant Coolsma