Myst storyline overview

I'm interested in getting Myst IV: revelation,
but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the most
out of the game, since I've only played the
original Myst, no Riven or Exile. I've been
trying to look for a comprehensive story overview
on the internet, and even though I have found
some, I haven't been able to connect the events
of the separate games together. I have so many
questions unanswered...

Could you recommend any websites that could help?

--
Janne Raiskila

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

http://mystworlds.ubi.com/us/

Janne Raiskila wrote:
> I'm interested in getting Myst IV: revelation,
> but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the most
> out of the game, since I've only played the
> original Myst, no Riven or Exile. I've been
> trying to look for a comprehensive story overview
> on the internet, and even though I have found
> some, I haven't been able to connect the events
> of the separate games together. I have so many
> questions unanswered...
>
> Could you recommend any websites that could help?

--
"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy,
education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary.

Brad wrote:
> http://mystworlds.ubi.com/us/
>
> Janne Raiskila wrote:
>
>> I'm interested in getting Myst IV: revelation,
>> but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the most
>> out of the game, since I've only played the
>> original Myst, no Riven or Exile. I've been
>> trying to look for a comprehensive story overview
>> on the internet, and even though I have found
>> some, I haven't been able to connect the events
>> of the separate games together. I have so many
>> questions unanswered...
>>
>> Could you recommend any websites that could help?

Huh?

--
Janne Raiskila