Albian Years_C2 (for XP) no MaxNorns reg entry?

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

xOtix <also@this.invalis> wrote in

> Darned if I can find it... =(

Bah! it wasn't where the knowledge base says it should be. Found it in:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gameware Development\Creatures2\1.0

Hmm.. I wonder if it will crash if I tell it to increase the MaxKits too.
=)

> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gameware Development\Creatures2\1.0
>
> Hmm.. I wonder if it will crash if I tell it to increase the MaxKits
> too. =)

Well I tried it. Put MaxKits up to 5 (decimal) but nothing changed. =(

Guess I'll have to wait until Malveka gets home and ask him for the
hexidecimal number. Too bad I'll have to wait 5 more hours, so if anyone
knows it let me know, please? 0.0

xOtix wrote:
> xOtix <also@this.invalis> wrote in
>

>>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gameware Development\Creatures2\1.0
>>
>>Hmm.. I wonder if it will crash if I tell it to increase the MaxKits
>>too. =)
>

> Well I tried it. Put MaxKits up to 5 (decimal) but nothing changed. =(
>
> Guess I'll have to wait until Malveka gets home and ask him for the
> hexidecimal number. Too bad I'll have to wait 5 more hours, so if anyone
> knows it let me know, please? 0.0

You can use the windows calculator in scientific mode. But 5 stays 5,
it's that simple.

Decimal: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ..
Hexadecimal: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F 10 11 12 ..

Thomas
--
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

"Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl> wrote in

> You can use the windows calculator in scientific mode. But 5
stays 5,
> it's that simple.
>
> Decimal: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ..
> Hexadecimal: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F 10 11 12 ..
>
> Thomas

Ah. Thank you! Actually Mal did tell me, and I did a "DUH!"
Like of course if it was 1-9 it would be the same.
::rolls eyes at self::

Of course, even though I set it to 5, I can still only open
three kits... =`(

--
x0tix: "x0tix xtrmly oogh! Eat toy!"
Malveka: "I'm convinced now that they used YOUR genome as a