stuck in revelation demo

I'm in the fireplace with the lasers turned on. Do I light up all the spots
that don't have laser dots or do I light up the laser dots?
3 answers Last reply
More about stuck revelation demo
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "po" <prbj@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > I'm in the fireplace with the lasers turned on. Do I light up all the
    > spots that don't have laser dots or do I light up the laser dots?

    The laser dots.

    --
    Unforgiven
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "po" <prbj@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > I'm in the fireplace with the lasers turned on. Do I light up all the
    spots
    > that don't have laser dots or do I light up the laser dots?

    All the squares which have lasers on.

    Graham
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Thanks. Got it now.
    That is the shortest demo I've ever played. You get that elevator to work
    and then you pull a lever and it's over. Ha ha.

    I played another demo kind of similar to Myst yesterday. It was called,
    "return to mysterious island" or something like that. That was fun. No
    reading that I can see. Just pick things up and try to put them together so
    you can make other things to be used on the world.

    "Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message

    > "po" <prbj@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >> I'm in the fireplace with the lasers turned on. Do I light up all the
    > spots
    >> that don't have laser dots or do I light up the laser dots?
    >>

    > All the squares which have lasers on.
    >
    > Graham

Light Games Video Games