stuck in revelation demo

Last response: in Video Games
December 18, 2004 3:23:37 PM

I'm in the fireplace with the lasers turned on. Do I light up all the spots
that don't have laser dots or do I light up the laser dots?

More about : stuck revelation demo

Anonymous
December 19, 2004 12:53:03 AM

"po" <prbj@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I'm in the fireplace with the lasers turned on. Do I light up all the
> spots that don't have laser dots or do I light up the laser dots?

The laser dots.

--
Unforgiven
December 19, 2004 12:11:09 PM

"po" <prbj@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I'm in the fireplace with the lasers turned on. Do I light up all the
spots
> that don't have laser dots or do I light up the laser dots?

All the squares which have lasers on.

Graham
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 12:11:10 PM

Thanks. Got it now.
That is the shortest demo I've ever played. You get that elevator to work
and then you pull a lever and it's over. Ha ha.

I played another demo kind of similar to Myst yesterday. It was called,
"return to mysterious island" or something like that. That was fun. No
reading that I can see. Just pick things up and try to put them together so
you can make other things to be used on the world.

!