In news:6965F507-53DC-4F8D-B080-BAC0DF1FB698@microsoft.com,
Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

>I goto accessories -system tools but there is no Backup listed?

Backup is installed automatically on XP Professional, but not on
XP Home. If you have the complete XP Home CD, find backup on the
CD, in \ValueAdd\MSFT\NTBACKUP and install it yourself by
doubleclicking the file ntbackup.msi.

If you don't have an XP CD, you can download ntbackup.msi at
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/software/ntbackup.msi

Also see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302894

Please reply to the newsgroup

Hi Don

If you are running XP Home.

The backup utility isn't installed by default with XP Home Edition.
Depending on what kind of XP CD you have, the backup utility may be found in
the valueadd\msft\ntbackup folder on the XP Home CD.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User