Bill Atkinson profiles

I have been using Bill Atkinson's Epson 7600/9600 profiles on an Epson
2200, and have found them to be much better than the Epson 2200 profiles
(new). A couple of questions though:

There were some old postings suggesting that Atkinson actually made and
provided profiles for the Epson 2200. If so, where can these be found?

Atkinson provides a 1440dpi and a 2880dpi profile for each paper, except
for the Enhanced Matte which only has a single 1440dpi profile. Is there
an explanation for that?

In Atkinson's printer setup instructions for the profiles, he refers to
"Microweave" and "Super" for the 7600/9600. Are there corresponding
settings on the Epson 2200?

Would like to hear from those who have used these profiles on the Epson
2200, especially with papers other than Epson's.

In article <430F0A47.754CBE2D@att.net>, PKM6543@att.net () wrote:

> In Atkinson's printer setup instructions for the profiles, he refers to
> "Microweave" and "Super" for the 7600/9600. Are there corresponding
> settings on the Epson 2200?

Microweave: yes. Super: no, although 2880DPI is called 'SuperPhoto' mode.

Jon.