K9AGM (Where is this board!)

Polarman

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2004
Hello to all.

Why is this board (K9AGM) is nowhere to be found in North America. BTW, the K9A Platinum too is almost nowhere.

ATI has its headquarters in Canada. ATI produces the 1150 and the 3200 crossfire chipsets. How come we don't have these boards yet.

Nvidia is US made and those are all over the globe.

This is a bit of text taken from HardwareZone:

- Taipei, Taiwan, June 5th, 2006. Computex MSI will demonstrate many types of full functional mini-size motherboards including K9NGM, K9AGM, K9SGM and K9VGM, all of which are featured with built-in display. The company will provide complete AM2 platform solutions to various types of buyers and users! Indeed the best dual-core platform provider is Micro-Star International!

So... It's Septembre 11th and we're still waiting.

PLZ. Can anyone here has any info on WHEN are we going to see these ATI board hit the North American market.

Maybe one of Tom's Hardware Guy can make a phone call to MSI to get a decent answer.

Thank You

Sauchs

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2006
And nothing has come in the last two months. I'm trying to find out from MSI what the hold up is. They are frustrating. I have had great experiences with their products, but I hate waiting to get their stuff. At least give a status on their website for the product.

Anxiously waiting...