Do I need to read all the books in URU?

I'm in a room now with a few tables and it looks like there's about 9
notepads with page after page of not so legible writing. Do I really have to
read all this stuff? Is there somewhere I can read it without having to deal
with the bad penmanship?

Sorry if I sound like a cretin, but I am sort of a cretin. At least I'm the
sort that likes things to keep moving along and I know that in some games,
like Morrowind, many of the books are just there for atmosphere.
1 answer Last reply
More about read books
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "po" <prbj@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > I'm in a room now with a few tables and it looks like there's about 9
    > notepads with page after page of not so legible writing. Do I really have
    > to read all this stuff? Is there somewhere I can read it without having to
    > deal with the bad penmanship?
    >
    > Sorry if I sound like a cretin, but I am sort of a cretin. At least I'm
    > the sort that likes things to keep moving along and I know that in some
    > games, like Morrowind, many of the books are just there for atmosphere.

    Nope. It's just atmosphere and background information for those interested
    in the mythology
    of the D'ni. We're told all about them -- but we never meet any except for
    Atrus and family.

Games Video Games Books