change monitor resolution

I reinstalled Windows XP and now my screen resolution is at 640 x 480 (really
big) how do I adjust it? I went into the display properties dialog and it
does not let me move the slider for screen resolution? Any helpful hints
would be great?

You still need to install the proper video drivers. Just
go to the manufacturer's web site, download and install
the drivers.

> I reinstalled Windows XP and now my screen resolution is at 640 x 480
(really
> big) how do I adjust it? I went into the display properties dialog and it
> does not let me move the slider for screen resolution? Any helpful hints
> would be great?

Another possibility is that your system did not properly recognize your
display card. Check to see that it's showing the correct card and fix it if
it's not.

Good luck....

Bill -- (Remove KILLSPAM from my address to use it)

Latest posts