Myst Uru

I'm on a balcony with a stone with carvings blocking the door. Did I miss
something in a previous world or can I do something here to keep moving on?
3 answers Last reply
More about myst
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Nope, just look around then link back to your realto.

    --
    "A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy,
    education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary.

    "Ken Pearce" <kjpearce@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > I'm on a balcony with a stone with carvings blocking the door. Did I miss
    > something in a previous world or can I do something here to keep moving
    on?

    No, you didn't miss anything. Just link back to Relto and continue on
    exploring.
    (Just remember that you can go to a balcony, you might need it for one of
    the Uru expansion packs)

    regards,
    Marcel
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "Ken Pearce" <kjpearce@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > I'm on a balcony with a stone with carvings blocking the door. Did I miss
    > something in a previous world or can I do something here to keep moving
    > on?

    Most of the links into D'ni (like that balcony which I believe is on
    Ae'Guru, one of the D'ni neighourhoods) were more like 'teasers' for Uru
    Live than actual places you could do anything useless, the occasional 'hint
    room' notwithstanding of course.

    Uru Live is long gone, but you can still visit D'ni by downloading the Uru:
    To D'ni expansion pack (or by buying the Uru: The Path of the Shell
    expansion, which includes To D'ni). And some of these 'preview' locations
    even become somewhat useful in To D'ni.

    --
    Unforgiven

Games Video Games