Myst IV won't launch

Last response: in Video Games
January 10, 2005 10:14:16 PM

I got Myst IV for Christmas but have been unable to play it yet. My
whole system stops just after the Myst IV splash screen appears. My
hard drive light is lit as a solid light, but there is no hard drive
activity. I meet/exceed all minimum requirements and yet I still
can't play the game. Has anyone else had a similar problem or know
where I can find a solution? I've tried tech support with ubisoft,
but have not gotten an answer yet.

More about : myst launch

January 11, 2005 12:18:25 AM

"srussel5" <srussel5@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> I got Myst IV for Christmas but have been unable to play it yet. My
> whole system stops just after the Myst IV splash screen appears. My
> hard drive light is lit as a solid light, but there is no hard drive
> activity. I meet/exceed all minimum requirements and yet I still
> can't play the game. Has anyone else had a similar problem or know
> where I can find a solution? I've tried tech support with ubisoft,
> but have not gotten an answer yet.

Don't hold your breath on that. Try downloading the Myst 4 patch.

Graham
!