Myst V Announced:

FROM: The Myst Worlds Website
http://mystworlds.ubi.com/us/archives.php?mois=1&annee=2005#9539

"SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT- MYST V: END OF AGES

Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft are proud to announce the next chapter of the Myst
saga: Myst V: End of Ages, which will be the culmination of all of the
previous storylines. Due to the tremendous loyalty and spirit of the Myst
community, and our appreciation for your involvement through the years of
development of the Myst series, we are making this announcement to you
first, before the official Press Release. Myst V: End of Ages will be a new
pinnacle, continuing the beauty, drama, creativity and challenge which have
been the hallmarks of all Myst titles. We look forward to sharing this new
journey with you in Fall of 2005. And be sure to check back here for
upcoming announcements and information about Myst V: End of Ages."

This is very exciting news!

Be sure to keep an eye the Myst Worlds Website for further news!

Cheers,
Aquila

"Aquila" <noemailhere@thanks.invalid> wrote in message
> FROM: The Myst Worlds Website
> http://mystworlds.ubi.com/us/archives.php?mois=1&annee=2005#9539
>
> "SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT- MYST V: END OF AGES
<snip />
> This is very exciting news!

Pretty cool, although I do hope they remember that quality is more important
than releasing a Myst game every year. But if it's as good as Myst 4 you
won't hear me complain. ;)

--
Unforgiven

"Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "Aquila" <noemailhere@thanks.invalid> wrote in message
>> FROM: The Myst Worlds Website
>> http://mystworlds.ubi.com/us/archives.php?mois=1&annee=2005#9539
>>
>> "SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT- MYST V: END OF AGES
>
> Sounds a bit foreboding. Does this mean the end of Myst?

Depends on how well it sells. ^_~

Besides, the ending can never truly be written.

--
Unforgiven

"Depends on how well it sells. ^_~"

Haha, I guess that's kind of true. :S
It does sound a lot like the last Myst game. :(
(Not necessarily the last D'ni game.) Looks
like this might be the last time we get to see
Atrus. I know they really pushed the envelope
with Revelation, but I imagine they'd have something
really special up their sleeves for this one. Can't
wait to hear more about it. :)

~DMW

"Unforgiven" <jaapd4000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Aquila" <noemailhere@thanks.invalid> wrote in message
> >> FROM: The Myst Worlds Website
> >> http://mystworlds.ubi.com/us/archives.php?mois=1&annee=2005#9539
> >>
> >> "SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT- MYST V: END OF AGES
> >
> > Sounds a bit foreboding. Does this mean the end of Myst?
>
> Depends on how well it sells. ^_~
>
> Besides, the ending can never truly be written.
>
> --
> Unforgiven

Sorry, I made a mistake in that last post. I was under the impression
that Ubisoft would be making the game, whereas in actual fact it is a
Cyan Worlds production. :)

Myst Obsession seems to have a bit of information up about it.
http://mystobsession.com/?module=news

~DMW

In news:cs3qs0$m4t$1@sparta.btinternet.com,
Grey <grahame9@btinternet.com> typed:
> "Aquila" <noemailhere@thanks.invalid> wrote in message
>> FROM: The Myst Worlds Website
>> http://mystworlds.ubi.com/us/archives.php?mois=1&annee=2005#9539
>>
>> "SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT- MYST V: END OF AGES
>
> Sounds a bit foreboding. Does this mean the end of Myst?
>
> Graham

You can see the responce from RAWA, (Richard Watson of Cyan), and (Bill
Slease of Cyan), on my site:

http://www.thelysts.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=34&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Snipped URL: http://snipurl.com/c01z

Cheers,
Aquila

I hope it will be a 3d version like uru with the depth and puzzles of the
other myst games.
I know most of you will disagree being that the uru controls were a bit
clumsy, but have you ever played that game with full 3d?
I mean with a top notch 3d card, 3d shutter glasses (for a stereoscopic
view) and 7.1 sound? Wow that was amazing! :)

regards,
Marcel

"Aquila" <noemailhere@thanks.invalid> schreef in bericht