Pixma Rebate Offer Experience

There have been more than a few reports on this NG that Canon has not
been forthcoming WRT their recent inkjet printer rebate offers. It's
only fair to report a success. I bought an iP4000 back in early June
because it offered both a store discount and the rebate. Just yesterday
I received the rebate check from Canon. It took about 10 weeks. No
hassle, no complaints and a pretty good low-end printer for $99.

They rejected the rebate on my UK model, based on the UPC being "wrong".
LOL, I guess I asked for that one.