looking for legacy screensaver called "curves and colors" ..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

looking for a legacy screen saver called "curves and colors" which is
similiar to beziers but the patterns were slightly different and it had
an option to clear screen or not (beziers does not have this option)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Hi, Thread.

I simply copy'n'pasted "curves and colors" into Google and got 940 hits!

And please don't cross-post unnecessarily.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

R. C. White wrote:
> Hi, Thread.
>
> I simply copy'n'pasted "curves and colors" into Google and got 940 hits!
>
> And please don't cross-post unnecessarily.
>
> RC

what is it, 3600 or 940 entries ?

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 10:16:02 -0700, *ProteanThread* <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote:

>R. C. White wrote:
>> Hi, Thread.
>>
>> I simply copy'n'pasted "curves and colors" into Google and got 940 hits!
>>
>> And please don't cross-post unnecessarily.
>>
>> RC
>

>what is it, 3600 or 940 entries ?

From here, 890 entries with quotes, 282,000 without quotes.

Looks like this would be a decent choice
www.gldomain.com/Programs/3DCurvesAndColors.htm

....then again, it may not be. ;-)

jim