Guess nobody knows the answer

January 15, 2005 11:29:42 PM

I have a Dell Axim 50.
I downloaded and installed agile messenger but can not connect with any
of the messengers the program. I can connect with the pre-installed MSN
messenger. Am I doing something wrong? I'm confused and lost.

Thanks in advance.

More about : guess answer

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 11:29:43 PM

Can you access the internet through your device? If you are having other
connection problems, it may not just be agile messenger. Also Agile
Messenger may not work with MSN Messenger right now. I know they have been
updating the service recently and required users to upgrade their software.
It could have something to do with that.

--
Dave
www.davespda.com

"Just me" <geokk@oponline.com> wrote in message
>I have a Dell Axim 50.
> I downloaded and installed agile messenger but can not connect with any of
> the messengers the program. I can connect with the pre-installed MSN
> messenger. Am I doing something wrong? I'm confused and lost.
>
> Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 9:55:19 AM

Yes, I can access the Internet.
MSN messenger was preloaded and I can use that.
Agile messenger has MSN, ICQ, Yahoo, AIM, etc., and can not connect with
any of them.
The problem lies with Agile Messenger.

David Conger, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices wrote:
> Can you access the internet through your device? If you are having other
> connection problems, it may not just be agile messenger. Also Agile
> Messenger may not work with MSN Messenger right now. I know they have been
> updating the service recently and required users to upgrade their software.
> It could have something to do with that.

January 16, 2005 3:17:16 PM

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 06:55:19 -0500, Just me wrote:

> Yes, I can access the Internet.
> MSN messenger was preloaded and I can use that.

Just You, in my samsung i700 I had the same problem, including the closing
of the program, instead of tapping on the "X" do it through the tools tab
and then select exit, going back to your question, it works for me better if
I connect to the internet first and then launch AM, try that, HTH

Me
--
"..........most folks are about as happy as they make up to their minds to
be...." A. Lincoln