everytime i double click on any image file - my computer l..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

no matter the file type (jpg, bmp, gif, etc.) my computer locks up every
time i double click on an image file. it opens fine when i right click
on the image and select open.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Hi, Thread.

Any chance your mouse drivers are out of date? Or your graphics board
drivers?

What make and model of mouse and display cards are you using?

There's no need to cross-post to several groups! Especially groups like
..help_and_support, which is for people who WRITE Help files!

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"R. C. White" <rc@corridor.net> wrote in message
> Hi, Thread.
>
> Any chance your mouse drivers are out of date? Or your graphics board
> drivers?
>
> What make and model of mouse and display cards are you using?
>
> There's no need to cross-post to several groups! Especially groups like
> .help_and_support, which is for people who WRITE Help files!
>
> RC
> --
> R. C. White, CPA
> San Marcos, TX
> rc@corridor.net
> Microsoft Windows MVP

The original notion that this group would focus on the Help and Support
system in XP died about 10 minutes after it went live. Get over it already.