Alternative paper in the uk

Has anyone found a paper in the uk that they don't have to change profiles
for? I am using fuji film multijet glossy 270gsm ***** (thats 5 stars)

i hate kodak ultima. I have also tried jessops own glossy stuff. Was ok
stuff with canon.

"ian lincoln" <jessops@sux.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone found a paper in the uk that they don't have to change
profiles
> for? I am using fuji film multijet glossy 270gsm ***** (thats 5 stars)
>
> i hate kodak ultima. I have also tried jessops own glossy stuff. Was ok
> stuff with canon.

You coulf try TDK PRO Photo Glossy 270g if you can find it. Works in my
Epson and HP

Try Cartridge World's own brand

--
Regards
Stick, Oxford, UK

"Stick Stickus" <dclincattiscalidotcodotuk> wrote in message
> Try Cartridge World's own brand

Thanks. How much is that? i've tried their ferrania stuff. Very good but
just as expensive as the real thing.