epson 750 ink on pinch rollers

hi,
I have an Epson photo 750 and it has just started to leave a small amount of
blue ink on 2 of the 12 small flat grey rollers that hold the paper down,
this leaves 2 dotted lines down most of my page. I cleaned the rollers and
the next print I did I watched as the rollers and the white roller holder
were sprayed with a small amount of ink. I have a continuous ink system on
this printer so its not a new cartridge problem and I haven't moved the
printer or done anything different that I can think of.

looking forward to a reply,
grant.

How did the print turn out?
I'm conjecturing here, but there could be an obstruction in the way of one
of the print jets that's getting the ink aimed in the wrong direction and
thus hitting the ink roller instead of the paper.

--
Jan Alter
bearpuf@verizon.net
"grant walker" <gwa17303@bigpond.com.au> wrote in message
> hi,
> I have an Epson photo 750 and it has just started to leave a small amount
> of blue ink on 2 of the 12 small flat grey rollers that hold the paper
> down, this leaves 2 dotted lines down most of my page. I cleaned the
> rollers and the next print I did I watched as the rollers and the white
> roller holder were sprayed with a small amount of ink. I have a continuous
> ink system on this printer so its not a new cartridge problem and I
> haven't moved the printer or done anything different that I can think of.
>
> looking forward to a reply,
> grant.

Email me privately and request the Epson Cleaning Manual and mention
this specific problem.

I can be reached at:

e-printerhelp(at)mvps(dot)org

(at) = @