URU Complete Chronicles Video

I've installed the game and can play it but the video is not always clear.
The pop-ups in the lower right hand corner are not readable. The only way I
could use them to exit game was to guess that that's what one of the pop-ups
was for. The other pop-up opens a screen with boxes but no readable
information. I've tried loading updated drivers for my monitor and video
card with no help. I'm using a two month old Gateway with a 19 inch flat
screen.
Any advice?

--
Bob

"Bob Oonk" <boonk@charter.net> wrote in message
> I've installed the game and can play it but the video is not always clear.
> The pop-ups in the lower right hand corner are not readable. The only way
> could use them to exit game was to guess that that's what one of the
pop-ups
> was for. The other pop-up opens a screen with boxes but no readable
> information. I've tried loading updated drivers for my monitor and video
> card with no help. I'm using a two month old Gateway with a 19 inch flat
> screen.
> Any advice?

Maybe try turning down the level of graphics or sound and see if anything
improves. For example, disable the EAX sound effects. Just guessing.
Also, see if you have more than one choice under video cards in the Uru
menu, too.