Need help screen choice!!!!

fainis

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2006
i'm wantig to buy a new LCD and this just came out and i wanted to see a review can somebody find a review of this screen i just searched google and yahoo with no results :( by the way what do you think of it
the screen is a LG L194WT-SF
http://www.ciao-shopping.nl/Productinformatie/LG_L194WT_SF__610250

thankx in advance.

it looks like a tn matrix monitor (16,2 milions colors) ..... and that is most probably a dinamic contrast 2000:1, static contrast should be arround 700:1 or close, ...the response time looks good..
i`ve noticed it has a wide screen ..that`s good .... not so good for gaming but good for general purpose work........

fainis

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2006
...generally i`ve noticed an increased twinkling effect on lg, prestigio and philips panels....samsung has a little less twinkling on tn but more on pva panels.....that is ofcourse if you consider watching movies ......

still didn`t say anything about the price......this could be a factor to decide too....

Sonic_Reducer

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2006
thankx for you reply's the objective will be to use it for gamming and (some video editing wich will be nice the extra space of the wide) Not much dvd watching, mainly gamming and photoshop and graphic work and video like i said, i can get it for 220€, i'm in portugal so kind a limited, i don't mind getting a normal one but the LG price range it's pretty good now, i was cheking for the 1952s-sf it was my main target around 200€, but i just saw this one today and got me wondering.