Uru to D'ni - Easter egg

Last response: in Video Games
April 6, 2005 6:42:52 AM

I have read the walkthrough description of the easter egg in the expansion
pack and have faithfully followed it, as far as I can tell, but I can't get
it to work. I try looking into the Riven remnant, but nothing happens; no
part of it is mouse-sensitive. I can't jump over the fence either. Has the
easter egg been removed? If not, anyone know what I could be doing wrong?
Thanks.

More about : uru easter egg

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 11:39:55 AM

The egg should still remain. Are you looking into the Telescope?

Cheers,
- Deg -
April 6, 2005 10:48:57 PM

<abstractpenguin@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The egg should still remain. Are you looking into the Telescope?
>
> Cheers,
> - Deg -

Are you wearing Yeesha's outfit she gave you?

The egg is there, it comes with practice. You have to run up the ruin and
leap over the fence.

Ultimately, its not really worth the hassle. Its a pity someone at Ubisoft
didn't use their resources to make a new level to two instead.

Graham
!