Colour lasers

I've got an HP 2550L colour laser, running via a printserver.

It prints single colour pages perfectly. But if I send, say, a three or
four page Word document or a PDF with colour pics, it prints the first
page or two then prints only a bit of the next page before bombing out.

And ideas why?
3 answers Last reply
More about colour lasers

    Print off a supplies status page holding the green and red button down
    for 2 seconds, if it prints ok as there are 3 pages to be printed then
    the issue is not the printer but he software of the programs you are
    using.

    Try reinstalling the latest printer driver.
    Check word that your settings are correct also.

    Martin

    Could there be a Postscript or a PCL error? Many printers can be
    configured to suppress error messages. While this may save paper, it
    can also keep you from receiving useful clues. I'd make sure that
    error printing is enabled (if possible), and look for a clue from the
    printer.

    What if you print a simple multi-page text file - does it print OK?

    Are you sure you're running the proper driver?

    Paul

    Web Sniffer wrote:
    > I've got an HP 2550L colour laser, running via a printserver.
    >
    > It prints single colour pages perfectly. But if I send, say, a three
    > or four page Word document or a PDF with colour pics, it prints the
    > first page or two then prints only a bit of the next page before
    > bombing out.
    >
    > And ideas why?

    Memory constraint on the printer?

    --
    I am 3 of 10. Prepare to be assimilated.

Printers Hewlett Packard Peripherals