Uru Tree Age Puddle Pool

After leaving the Well of Shadow and before getting to the Pyramid, we
found a deep puddle that we can wade through. There appear to be
images in the water but we haven't been able to make any use of this
puddle.

Is this puddle needed to solve the hexagon puzzle inside the pyramid?
(Only yes or no answer, please.)

If puddle is not needed for the hexagon puzzle, is it useful anywhere
else in the game? (Again, only yes or no answer, please.)

Thanks in advance for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about tree puddle pool
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "uruingrapevine" <groups@grossi-aerospace.com> wrote in message
    > After leaving the Well of Shadow and before getting to the Pyramid, we
    > found a deep puddle that we can wade through. There appear to be
    > images in the water but we haven't been able to make any use of this
    > puddle.
    >
    > Is this puddle needed to solve the hexagon puzzle inside the pyramid?
    > (Only yes or no answer, please.)

    No.

    > If puddle is not needed for the hexagon puzzle, is it useful anywhere
    > else in the game? (Again, only yes or no answer, please.)

    No. In fact that's something I missed. Must go back and have a look.

    Graham

Games Video Games