Uru Tree Age Chasm Ledges

After leaving the Well of Shadows and just before going up the stairs
to the Pyramid, we found some ledges in the chasm to the right of the
stairs if facing up the stairs. We have not been able to make any use
of these ledges (i.e. did not find any doors or tunnels or objects).

Are these ledges useful to solving the hexagon puzzle? (Only Yes or No
answer, please).

If the ledges are not useful for the hexagon puzzle, are the ledges
useful to any other part of the game? (Again, only Yes or No answer,
please.)

Thanks in advance for your help.

If we are both thinking of the same ledges,
No and No.

Cheers,
- Deg -