Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

no filename displayed below my file thumnail, why?

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Filename
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
November 8, 2004 11:35:02 PM

Hi, i chose to display my files in a folder as thumnails, but found that all
the file names are gone. There should be a line of file names associated with
each file...
For pics, it's ok, since i know them by looking at the thumnail. But for
those word or excel files, they have the same thumnail and no name displayed
below...
Can someone help me out?
Thanks.

More about : filename displayed file thumnail

Anonymous
November 9, 2004 7:02:50 PM

Hold down shift key while turning on thumbnails to turn on/off name display.

http://www.uscricket.com