no filename displayed below my file thumnail, why?

Hi, i chose to display my files in a folder as thumnails, but found that all
the file names are gone. There should be a line of file names associated with
each file...
For pics, it's ok, since i know them by looking at the thumnail. But for
those word or excel files, they have the same thumnail and no name displayed
below...
Can someone help me out?
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about filename displayed file thumnail

    Hold down shift key while turning on thumbnails to turn on/off name display.

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "Yan" <Yan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90D77F97-7F55-4329-93EE-4FC2FE9A8B2C@microsoft.com...
    > Hi, i chose to display my files in a folder as thumnails, but found that all
    > the file names are gone. There should be a line of file names associated with
    > each file...
    > For pics, it's ok, since i know them by looking at the thumnail. But for
    > those word or excel files, they have the same thumnail and no name displayed
    > below...
    > Can someone help me out?
    > Thanks.

Microsoft Filename Windows XP