Trailer for Myst 5

On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for Myst
5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new URU
level (I live in hope with this).

I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.

Graham
4 answers Last reply
More about trailer myst
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Grey wrote:
    > On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer
    > for Myst
    > 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new
    > URU level (I live in hope with this).
    >
    > I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.

    I really like it!

    Heh, I'd better complete the others first. I'll continue with Riven after
    exams.... ;o)

    --

    ziL
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Grey wrote:
    > On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for Myst
    > 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new URU
    > level (I live in hope with this).
    >
    > I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.
    >

    > Graham

    I'm more in the hate it category.
    Check the post with the RAWA quotes here

    http://www.justadventure.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=AdvGameDiscuss;action=display;num=1115987567;start=15
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for
    > Myst
    > 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new URU
    > level (I live in hope with this).
    >
    > I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.

    Awful.

    declared
    The BEAST
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    > > On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for
    > > Myst
    > > 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new
    URU
    > > level (I live in hope with this).
    > >
    > > I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.
    >

    > Awful.

    With the new Myst V website open, I notice one of the pics is from URU's
    K'veer age. I'm interested to see what the connection is between the two
    games.

    Graham

Games Video Games