Trailer for Myst 5

Grey wrote:
> On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer
> for Myst
> 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new
> URU level (I live in hope with this).
>
> I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.

I really like it!

Heh, I'd better complete the others first. I'll continue with Riven after
exams.... ;o)

--

ziL

Grey wrote:
> On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for Myst
> 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new URU
> level (I live in hope with this).
>
> I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.
>

> Graham

I'm more in the hate it category.
Check the post with the RAWA quotes here

http://www.justadventure.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=AdvGameDiscuss;action=display;num=1115987567;start=15

"Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for
> Myst
> 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new URU
> level (I live in hope with this).
>
> I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.

Awful.

declared
The BEAST

grey

> > On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for
> > Myst
> > 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new
URU
> > level (I live in hope with this).
> >
> > I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.
>

> Awful.

With the new Myst V website open, I notice one of the pics is from URU's
K'veer age. I'm interested to see what the connection is between the two
games.

Graham