Trailer for Myst 5

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 16, 2005 5:46:18 PM

On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for Myst
5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new URU
level (I live in hope with this).

I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.

Graham

More about : trailer myst

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 7:12:13 PM

Grey wrote:
> On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer
> for Myst
> 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new
> URU level (I live in hope with this).
>
> I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.

I really like it!

Heh, I'd better complete the others first. I'll continue with Riven after
exams.... ;o)

--

ziL
Anonymous

Grey wrote:
> On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for Myst
> 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new URU
> level (I live in hope with this).
>
> I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.
>

> Graham

I'm more in the hate it category.
Check the post with the RAWA quotes here

http://www.justadventure.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?boar...;action=display;num=1115987567;start=15
May 19, 2005 5:24:19 PM

"Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D 6a4i0$v7s$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for
> Myst
> 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new URU
> level (I live in hope with this).
>
> I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.

Awful.

declared
The BEAST
May 19, 2005 6:36:19 PM

> > On http://www.mystworlds.com/us/movies.php is the animated trailer for
> > Myst
> > 5. Has anyone else seen this? I almost thought it was an ad for a new
URU
> > level (I live in hope with this).
> >
> > I'm not sure I like it or really hate it.
>

> Awful.

With the new Myst V website open, I notice one of the pics is from URU's
K'veer age. I'm interested to see what the connection is between the two
games.

Graham
!