How to Print in Myst IV - Revelation

Hello,

To help me for finding a solution, i would like to print the
photography.

How to do that?

I select the projector, next the picture and than ?

Andre
4 answers Last reply
More about print myst revelation
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "André" <a_lhoir@skynet.be> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > To help me for finding a solution, i would like to print the
    > photography.
    >
    > How to do that?
    >
    > I select the projector, next the picture and than ?
    >
    > Andre

    You may be able to use the PrtScn (or similar) button on your keyboard, open
    up something like Paint and paste it.

    Graham
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    There is also a tool found at
    http://homepage.mac.com/rshayter/Revelator.html that can help extract
    the journal content.

    Cheers,
    - Deg -
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "André" <a_lhoir@skynet.be> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > To help me for finding a solution, i would like to print the
    > photography.
    >
    > How to do that?
    >
    > I select the projector, next the picture and than ?
    >
    > Andre

    Everyone should have this neat Print Screen utility, it's free also:

    http://home.pb.net/~kclarke/pub/printkey510ef.zip
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Use file explorer and go to the folder

    Myst IV - Revelation\save\journal

    Here you can find all the pitchers.

    "André" <a_lhoir@skynet.be> schreef in bericht
    > Hello,
    >
    > To help me for finding a solution, i would like to print the
    > photography.
    >
    > How to do that?
    >
    > I select the projector, next the picture and than ?
    >
    > Andre

Photo Games Video Games