  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
May 26, 2005 10:31:37 PM

Hello,

To help me for finding a solution, i would like to print the
photography.

How to do that?

I select the projector, next the picture and than ?

Andre

More about : print myst revelation

May 27, 2005 2:41:51 AM

"André" <a_lhoir@skynet.be> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> To help me for finding a solution, i would like to print the
> photography.
>
> How to do that?
>
> I select the projector, next the picture and than ?
>
> Andre

You may be able to use the PrtScn (or similar) button on your keyboard, open
up something like Paint and paste it.

Graham
Related resources
May 29, 2005 1:16:25 AM

"André" <a_lhoir@skynet.be> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> To help me for finding a solution, i would like to print the
> photography.
>
> How to do that?
>
> I select the projector, next the picture and than ?
>
> Andre

Everyone should have this neat Print Screen utility, it's free also:

http://home.pb.net/~kclarke/pub/printkey510ef.zip
August 8, 2005 1:53:17 AM

Use file explorer and go to the folder

Myst IV - Revelation\save\journal