I can't uninstall a program

Hi, I am trying to uninstall Kazaa from my PC but it isn't possible.
Eventhough It is not listed anywhere in the Start/Programs so I could
uninstall it from there, It is listed in the Add/Remove programs of the
Control Panel, but when I chose to uninstall it I get the message
"INSTALSHIELD (R) SET UP LAUNCHER HAD A PROBLEM" and that window has to be
closed. I can Uninstall other programs, only Kazaa (2.6.3) has the problem.
The Kazaa folders are still in my program files and I am afraid that just
deleting them will not delete everything.
Can someone help me please?
Thanks
Dimitris
2 answers Last reply
More about uninstall program

    Hi

    Try re-installing/un-installing Kazaa.

    http://www.kazaa.com/us/help/faq/general.htm#FAQ_general_6

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Dimitris" <interpack@internet.gr> wrote in message
    > Hi, I am trying to uninstall Kazaa from my PC but it isn't possible.
    > Eventhough It is not listed anywhere in the Start/Programs so I could
    > uninstall it from there, It is listed in the Add/Remove programs of the
    > Control Panel, but when I chose to uninstall it I get the message
    > "INSTALSHIELD (R) SET UP LAUNCHER HAD A PROBLEM" and that window has to be
    > closed. I can Uninstall other programs, only Kazaa (2.6.3) has the
    > problem. The Kazaa folders are still in my program files and I am afraid
    > that just deleting them will not delete everything.
    > Can someone help me please?
    > Thanks
    > Dimitris

    How to Uninstall Kazaa, Remove Kazaa ads, Delete Kazaa, Removing Kazaa
    http://www.free-web-browsers.com/remove-kazaa-ads.shtml

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Try re-installing/un-installing Kazaa.
    >
    > http://www.kazaa.com/us/help/faq/general.htm#FAQ_general_6
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Dimitris" <interpack@internet.gr> wrote in message
    > > Hi, I am trying to uninstall Kazaa from my PC but it isn't possible.
    > > Eventhough It is not listed anywhere in the Start/Programs so I could
    > > uninstall it from there, It is listed in the Add/Remove programs of the
    > > Control Panel, but when I chose to uninstall it I get the message
    > > "INSTALSHIELD (R) SET UP LAUNCHER HAD A PROBLEM" and that window has to be
    > > closed. I can Uninstall other programs, only Kazaa (2.6.3) has the
    > > problem. The Kazaa folders are still in my program files and I am afraid
    > > that just deleting them will not delete everything.
    > > Can someone help me please?
    > > Thanks
    > > Dimitris

Control Panel Microsoft Windows XP