I can't uninstall a program

November 9, 2004 7:16:09 PM

Hi, I am trying to uninstall Kazaa from my PC but it isn't possible.
Eventhough It is not listed anywhere in the Start/Programs so I could
uninstall it from there, It is listed in the Add/Remove programs of the
Control Panel, but when I chose to uninstall it I get the message
"INSTALSHIELD (R) SET UP LAUNCHER HAD A PROBLEM" and that window has to be
closed. I can Uninstall other programs, only Kazaa (2.6.3) has the problem.
The Kazaa folders are still in my program files and I am afraid that just
deleting them will not delete everything.
Can someone help me please?
Thanks
Dimitris

More about : uninstall program

Anonymous
November 9, 2004 7:16:10 PM

Hi

Try re-installing/un-installing Kazaa.

http://www.kazaa.com/us/help/faq/general.htm#FAQ_genera...

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Dimitris" <interpack@internet.gr> wrote in message
news:o 3KGpamxEHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi, I am trying to uninstall Kazaa from my PC but it isn't possible.
> Eventhough It is not listed anywhere in the Start/Programs so I could
> uninstall it from there, It is listed in the Add/Remove programs of the
> Control Panel, but when I chose to uninstall it I get the message
> "INSTALSHIELD (R) SET UP LAUNCHER HAD A PROBLEM" and that window has to be
> closed. I can Uninstall other programs, only Kazaa (2.6.3) has the
> problem. The Kazaa folders are still in my program files and I am afraid
> that just deleting them will not delete everything.
> Can someone help me please?
> Thanks
> Dimitris

November 9, 2004 7:16:11 PM

How to Uninstall Kazaa, Remove Kazaa ads, Delete Kazaa, Removing Kazaa
http://www.free-web-browsers.com/remove-kazaa-ads.shtml

!