Files detected by SPYBOT

November 9, 2004 5:20:38 PM

I am running SPYBOT 1.3 on XP Home edition.

Search and destroy continually picks up on the following 4 objects as red
entries but cannot remove them:

RAS profile

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\RemoteAccess\Profile\AXIS

RAS profile

HKEY_USERS\DEFAULT\RemoteAccess\Profile\AXIS

RAS profile

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\RemoteAccess\Profile\DIDI

RAS profile

HKEY_USERS\DEFAULT\RemoteAccess\Profile\DIDI

I have tried to remove by using regedit in safe mode but to no avail.

What is going on and what should I do to fix this?

Kind regards Mike W.

More about : files detected spybot

Anonymous
November 9, 2004 8:36:31 PM

"Michael Ward" <sychman@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:o THiJdmxEHA.3096@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> I am running SPYBOT 1.3 on XP Home edition.
>
> Search and destroy continually picks up on the following 4 objects as red
> entries but cannot remove them:

See this thread perhaps...

http://www.webuser.co.uk/cgi-bin/forums/showflat.pl?Cat...
!