Files detected by SPYBOT

I am running SPYBOT 1.3 on XP Home edition.

Search and destroy continually picks up on the following 4 objects as red
entries but cannot remove them:

RAS profile

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\RemoteAccess\Profile\AXIS

RAS profile

HKEY_USERS\DEFAULT\RemoteAccess\Profile\AXIS

RAS profile

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\RemoteAccess\Profile\DIDI

RAS profile

HKEY_USERS\DEFAULT\RemoteAccess\Profile\DIDI

I have tried to remove by using regedit in safe mode but to no avail.

What is going on and what should I do to fix this?

Kind regards Mike W.
1 answer Last reply
More about files detected spybot

    "Michael Ward" <sychman@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I am running SPYBOT 1.3 on XP Home edition.
    >
    > Search and destroy continually picks up on the following 4 objects as red
    > entries but cannot remove them:

    See this thread perhaps...

    http://www.webuser.co.uk/cgi-bin/forums/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=hijackthis&Number=126253&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&part=

Default Spybot Windows XP