M4 - Serenia - Stuck at the water well ...spoiler(ish)

Help - I am stuck in Serenia....

-----

I am at the point that I need to stop the water from going into the well, so
I can drain it out and get down in there. I have researched but I cannot
figure whatI am doing wrong. I cannot stop the water flow.

I have tried all the tops and tricks available, walk throughs,
etc.....HELP!!

More about serenia stuck water spoiler
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Just when I had given up.... I had an idea, I went back and opened a
    floodgate that I had closed earlier - and did not realize that I had to open
    it again.

    <riggor9999> wrote in message news:B7-dnUj16fZUvDzfRVn-jQ@comcast.com...
    > Help - I am stuck in Serenia....

    > -----
    >

    > I am at the point that I need to stop the water from going into the well,
    > so I can drain it out and get down in there. I have researched but I
    > cannot figure whatI am doing wrong. I cannot stop the water flow.
    >
    > I have tried all the tops and tricks available, walk throughs,
    > etc.....HELP!!

Games Video Games