M4 - Serenia - Stuck at the water well ...spoiler(ish)

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 4, 2005 3:36:41 AM

Help - I am stuck in Serenia....

-----

I am at the point that I need to stop the water from going into the well, so
I can drain it out and get down in there. I have researched but I cannot
figure whatI am doing wrong. I cannot stop the water flow.

I have tried all the tops and tricks available, walk throughs,
etc.....HELP!!

--
June 4, 2005 4:03:42 AM

Just when I had given up.... I had an idea, I went back and opened a
floodgate that I had closed earlier - and did not realize that I had to open
it again.