Cost of full colour printing with lasers / inkjets

How much does it cost to do full colour printing on an A4 page with
lasers or inkjets?

What sort of printers can manage a volume for about 40,000 such pages
in a month? What sort of price range would I be looking at?

I migh consider A3 as well.
1 answer Last reply
More about cost full colour printing lasers inkjets

    You make no mention of size limitations of the printer, or price.

    You also do not mention is the 40,000 pages will all be unique or if you
    will be making many of the same copies. If the later, you may wish to
    consider a larger color photocopier with a computer interface. They use
    large toner cartridges or even refillable holders. They can be
    relatively fast, in fact some rival printing presses today.

    Color laser would be next, but again, cost can be driven up on having to
    buy cartridges. Most consumer models are slow.

    In general, inkjet printers are not designed for that type of duty
    cycle, unless you are ready to install bulk ink systems, and replace the
    printer itself regularly. It is also a relatively costly printing
    concept and is still slow relative to others.

    Art

    mydejamail@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

    > How much does it cost to do full colour printing on an A4 page with
    > lasers or inkjets?
    >
    > What sort of printers can manage a volume for about 40,000 such pages
    > in a month? What sort of price range would I be looking at?
    >
    > I migh consider A3 as well.

Printers Peripherals Product