ok - now I am really stuck - SPOILER ALERT

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Ok - now I am really stuck and I need help...

I am at the door puzzle and I did not take a picture of the medallion
colors....so now I am screwed.

I have been playing this game on and off for months - I dread the thought of
going through Spire again to get the colors - assuming that is even still
possible .

Any suggestions? I am sooooo close.......

riggor9999 wrote:
> Ok - now I am really stuck and I need help...

> I am at the door puzzle and I did not take a picture of the medallion
> colors....so now I am screwed.
>
> I have been playing this game on and off for months - I dread the thought of
> going through Spire again to get the colors - assuming that is even still
> possible .
>
> Any suggestions? I am sooooo close.......

I think you can still go back to Spire. But if you can't, or
don't want to, there is a solution here
http://www.fisicx.com/revelation/walkthrough.htm

The author of the walkthrough has a downloadable saved game
for after the cloud puzzle. If you use that, you can use his
pictures of the medallion as a reference.

grey

<riggor9999> wrote in message news:uPydnfvIk5i4qzzfRVn-rA@comcast.com...
> Ok - now I am really stuck and I need help...

> I am at the door puzzle and I did not take a picture of the medallion
> colors....so now I am screwed.
>
> I have been playing this game on and off for months - I dread the thought
of
> going through Spire again to get the colors - assuming that is even still
> possible .
>
> Any suggestions? I am sooooo close.......

Did that myself when I played it, but you can go back and take a picture of
it.

Graham