ok - now I am really stuck - SPOILER ALERT

Ok - now I am really stuck and I need help...

I am at the door puzzle and I did not take a picture of the medallion
colors....so now I am screwed.

I have been playing this game on and off for months - I dread the thought of
going through Spire again to get the colors - assuming that is even still
possible .

Any suggestions? I am sooooo close.......

More about stuck spoiler alert
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    riggor9999 wrote:
    > Ok - now I am really stuck and I need help...

    > I am at the door puzzle and I did not take a picture of the medallion
    > colors....so now I am screwed.
    >
    > I have been playing this game on and off for months - I dread the thought of
    > going through Spire again to get the colors - assuming that is even still
    > possible .
    >
    > Any suggestions? I am sooooo close.......

    I think you can still go back to Spire. But if you can't, or
    don't want to, there is a solution here
    http://www.fisicx.com/revelation/walkthrough.htm

    The author of the walkthrough has a downloadable saved game
    for after the cloud puzzle. If you use that, you can use his
    pictures of the medallion as a reference.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    <riggor9999> wrote in message news:uPydnfvIk5i4qzzfRVn-rA@comcast.com...
    > Ok - now I am really stuck and I need help...

    > I am at the door puzzle and I did not take a picture of the medallion
    > colors....so now I am screwed.
    >
    > I have been playing this game on and off for months - I dread the thought
    of
    > going through Spire again to get the colors - assuming that is even still
    > possible .
    >
    > Any suggestions? I am sooooo close.......

    Did that myself when I played it, but you can go back and take a picture of
    it.

    Graham

Games Video Games