Hello,

Does anyone make PCI 10baseFL network adaptors? Ideally I
would like a card that will work in either a 5V or 3V3 slot,
that supports wake-on-LAN and that has a 21040 or 21041
'Tulip' chipset, but I'm open to other suggestions. Google
doesn't seem to turn up anything useful.

Thanks,
- Andy Ball

anybody43@hotmail.com wrote:
> For some bizarre reason the Germans and Austrians
> seem to like them.
>
> http://salzburg.com.geizhals.at/a131698.html
> 80 Euros.
>
> http://www.alliedtelesyn.com/products/details.aspx?177
>
> http://www.yoursite.com/pc-179758-1961-allied-telesyn-inc-at-2451ftxsc-001.aspx

It wouldn't surprise me. I believe a number of
Euro jurisdictions require EMI certification o
network installations. Fiber is obviously exempt.
In some places STP may be as well.

-- Robert