PCI 10baseFL NIC

Hello,

Does anyone make PCI 10baseFL network adaptors? Ideally I
would like a card that will work in either a 5V or 3V3 slot,
that supports wake-on-LAN and that has a 21040 or 21041
'Tulip' chipset, but I'm open to other suggestions. Google
doesn't seem to turn up anything useful.

Thanks,
- Andy Ball
3 answers Last reply
More about 10basefl

    Has this mesasge been lost in cyerspace for 10 years?

    For some bizarre reason the Germans and Austrians
    seem to like them.

    http://salzburg.com.geizhals.at/a131698.html
    80 Euros.

    http://www.alliedtelesyn.com/products/details.aspx?177

    http://www.yoursite.com/pc-179758-1961-allied-telesyn-inc-at-2451ftxsc-001.aspx

    anybody43@hotmail.com wrote:
    > For some bizarre reason the Germans and Austrians
    > seem to like them.
    >
    > http://salzburg.com.geizhals.at/a131698.html
    > 80 Euros.
    >
    > http://www.alliedtelesyn.com/products/details.aspx?177
    >
    > http://www.yoursite.com/pc-179758-1961-allied-telesyn-inc-at-2451ftxsc-001.aspx

    It wouldn't surprise me. I believe a number of
    Euro jurisdictions require EMI certification o
    network installations. Fiber is obviously exempt.
    In some places STP may be as well.

    -- Robert

    Thanks for the links.

NIC PCI Ethernet Card Networking