remove listing from the add/remove programs list

I manually removed Kazaa from my system but I can't manage to remove it from
the add/remove programs list. It's always listed there.
Can someone advise me how to remove it from that list?
Thanks Dimitris

Thanks a lot

Ï "Dimitris" <interpack@internet.gr> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
>I manually removed Kazaa from my system but I can't manage to remove it
>from the add/remove programs list. It's always listed there.
> Can someone advise me how to remove it from that list?
> Thanks Dimitris

Remove invalid entries in Add/Remove Programs:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/AddRemove.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
"Dimitris" <interpack@internet.gr> wrote in message news:%23M$mR7mxEHA.2540@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
I manually removed Kazaa from my system but I can't manage to remove it from
the add/remove programs list. It's always listed there.
Can someone advise me how to remove it from that list?
Thanks Dimitris

I got as far as HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/MICROSFT

But then I dont' have the otpion of Windows, any suggestions?

"Ramesh [MVP]" wrote:

> Remove invalid entries in Add/Remove Programs:
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/AddRemove.htm
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
> Using ToolbarCop to remove the unwanted Toolband, Toolbar Icons and BHO:
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/toolbarcop.htm
> The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol:
> http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.php
> "Dimitris" <interpack@internet.gr> wrote in message news:%23M$mR7mxEHA.2540@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> I manually removed Kazaa from my system but I can't manage to remove it from
> the add/remove programs list. It's always listed there.
> Can someone advise me how to remove it from that list?
> Thanks Dimitris

It should exist, as it's a vital key.