$250 to spend. Should I get a keyboard or next Gen Nintendo

zenmaster

Splendid
Feb 21, 2006
OK, I just found this amusing.

MS announces a new keyboard/mouse combo for $250.
Nintendo announces their new system will be $250.

What is a poor man to do.
How I have lived with my current keyboard and mouse I will never know.

Oh woe is me.

trinitron64

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2006
What the hell is wrong with you.

Microsoft releases a keyboard mouse combo for 250$ and you just jump onto the consideration bandwagon?

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with you.

I paid 15$ for a brand new Logitech MX510 lasermouse and I use an AST keyboard from before the days of Windows 32.

I have used this combo for gaming and photo editing for years and years.

15$ and Free will beat 250$ any day.

Good god man.

Just buy yourself the gaming console if you need to blow 250$ so badly.

And by the way, don't tell your father. It would upset him and you'd only embarass yourself.

God...

dverduzco10

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
I'd go for the new Nintendo. It seems to be very family friendly, and you can always rent games instead of having to buy them. That would help you with your financial situation. :D

I think you may have missed a slight tone of sarcasm from the OP at least I hope it was sarcasm 250 bucks for a keyboard/mouse combo? 8O what the hell can else can it do microwave/T.V/Blue-ray/HDDVD & serve up a cold beer maybe?

zenmaster

Splendid
Feb 21, 2006
Yes, There was supposed to be a sense of sarcasm :>> :roll:

I can't recall the last time I paid $1 for a mouse or keyboard.

I just seem to aquire them along the way as part of package deals or when I upgrade somebody elses system, etc.....

OK, I just found this amusing.

MS announces a new keyboard/mouse combo for $250.
Nintendo announces their new system will be $250.

What is a poor man to do.
How I have lived with my current keyboard and mouse I will never know.

Oh woe is me.

Get the $250 keyboard/mouse combo. That way you'll have two expensive paperweights. Or you can use them as doorstops.

In extreme circumstances, use the keyboard to bash a would be burgler over the head, then you can use the cord (either keyboard or mouse) to strangle the would be burgler.

trinitron64

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2006
lol I see the sarcasm now

haha

I got so angry that I didn't even read the bottom half of his post

hahahaha

oh man... im a terrible human being.

:lol:

tool_462

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006
lol I see the sarcasm now

haha

I got so angry that I didn't even read the bottom half of his post

hahahaha

oh man... im a terrible human being.

:lol:

lol you must have missed the "woe is me" part. I'm fairly certain nobody in the last 50 years has said that in a serious manner! Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but still, hard to miss the sarcasm. :p Better luck tommorrow as a human being.

Talon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
I realize your question was likely sarcastic and rhetorical. If posed with the real dilema you suggest I'd surely get a Wii and then in another week or so get a decent 15-50 dollar keyboard. I don't personally think anything on the market keyboard-wise can convince me to pay more than that since I used to own people constantly on a $12 logitech crap keyboard back in the "popular" days of MOH:AA.
As for any wondering why I don't frag that much online anymore, well, there is just too much rampant cheating/hacking no matter what server you're on. But thats another subject. BUY A Wiiiiiiiiiii !!

drcroubie

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2006
In extreme circumstances, use the keyboard to bash a would be burgler over the head, then you can use the cord (either keyboard or mouse) to strangle the would be burgler.

Aren't they both cordless??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DaveUK

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2006
That would be funny...

Burglar breaks into Jaguars house...
Jaguar hits burglar with keyboard...
Jaguar attempts to strangle burglar with...cordless mouse

...shit.