M4: Serenia: ARGH! (possible spoiler)

After what seems like forever, i still haven't found the object one of the
brothers mentioned -- looked in the obvious place and elsewhere -- and the
offering for the spirit guide is causing some frustration, too. I know what
has to be done; the execution is just not working.

This is not fun anymore!

kz400
2 answers Last reply
More about serenia argh possible spoiler
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Hey,

    If u r really, honestly, and truly stuck...not to mention desperate and
    burned out from trying, then I'd suggest trying the hints section of
    Myst IV or going to a website that can get you past a sticking point.
    The site I used is the following:
    http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/myst4.php I hope this helps!

    kawi400 wrote:

    >After what seems like forever, i still haven't found the object one of the
    >brothers mentioned -- looked in the obvious place and elsewhere -- and the
    >offering for the spirit guide is causing some frustration, too. I know what
    >has to be done; the execution is just not working.
    >
    >This is not fun anymore!
    >
    >kz400

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    srussel5 sez:

    > Hey,
    >
    > If u r really, honestly, and truly stuck...not to mention desperate
    > and burned out from trying, then I'd suggest trying the hints section
    > of Myst IV or going to a website that can get you past a sticking
    > point. The site I used is the following:
    > http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/myst4.php I hope this helps!

    thanks.

    Just needed a couple days away.

    Object found, with a little more gamma. The gift is still being a pain,
    even when I slow my mouse down to almost zero. Maybe later...

    pf

Games Video Games