M4: Serenia: ARGH! (possible spoiler)

Last response: in Video Games
June 27, 2005 7:25:22 AM

After what seems like forever, i still haven't found the object one of the
brothers mentioned -- looked in the obvious place and elsewhere -- and the
offering for the spirit guide is causing some frustration, too. I know what
has to be done; the execution is just not working.

This is not fun anymore!

kz400

More about : serenia argh spoiler

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 4:00:25 AM

Hey,

If u r really, honestly, and truly stuck...not to mention desperate and
burned out from trying, then I'd suggest trying the hints section of
Myst IV or going to a website that can get you past a sticking point.
The site I used is the following:
http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/myst4.php I hope this helps!

kawi400 wrote:

>After what seems like forever, i still haven't found the object one of the
>brothers mentioned -- looked in the obvious place and elsewhere -- and the
>offering for the spirit guide is causing some frustration, too. I know what
>has to be done; the execution is just not working.
>
>This is not fun anymore!
>
>kz400

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 10:29:30 PM

srussel5 sez:

> Hey,
>
> If u r really, honestly, and truly stuck...not to mention desperate
> and burned out from trying, then I'd suggest trying the hints section
> of Myst IV or going to a website that can get you past a sticking
> point. The site I used is the following:
> http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/myst4.php I hope this helps!

thanks.

Just needed a couple days away.

Object found, with a little more gamma. The gift is still being a pain,
even when I slow my mouse down to almost zero. Maybe later...

pf
!