Myst IV reinstallation

Does anyone know why I am not able to reinstall Myst IV on the same
computer. After de-installation of Myst it seems not possible to
reinstall the program. It ends up with errors and an spontaneous
deinstallation.

Please help

Boudewijn
1 answer Last reply
More about myst reinstallation
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "Boudewijn Vermeulen" <cbv@XS4all.nl> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know why I am not able to reinstall Myst IV on the same
    > computer. After de-installation of Myst it seems not possible to reinstall
    > the program. It ends up with errors and an spontaneous deinstallation.
    >
    > Please help
    >

    > Boudewijn

    I'd suggest going to control panel and seeing if it's still listed under the
    "add/remove programs" list. If it is, you might be able to run an uninstall
    from there, but more likely will need to open the registry editor to remove
    all references to the program. (I don't know what keys will need to be
    removed, so if you're not familiar with regedit you may not want to do this)
    If it's not still listed as a program, regedit prob. won't help you.

Computers Games Video Games