Myst IV reinstallation

Last response: in Video Games
June 30, 2005 3:50:11 PM

Does anyone know why I am not able to reinstall Myst IV on the same
computer. After de-installation of Myst it seems not possible to
reinstall the program. It ends up with errors and an spontaneous
deinstallation.

Please help

Boudewijn

More about : myst reinstallation

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 3:50:12 PM

"Boudewijn Vermeulen" <cbv@XS4all.nl> wrote in message
> Does anyone know why I am not able to reinstall Myst IV on the same
> computer. After de-installation of Myst it seems not possible to reinstall
> the program. It ends up with errors and an spontaneous deinstallation.
>
> Please help
>

> Boudewijn

I'd suggest going to control panel and seeing if it's still listed under the
"add/remove programs" list. If it is, you might be able to run an uninstall
from there, but more likely will need to open the registry editor to remove
all references to the program. (I don't know what keys will need to be
removed, so if you're not familiar with regedit you may not want to do this)
If it's not still listed as a program, regedit prob. won't help you.
!