Black/grey stripes on sheets with a Ricoh laser printer

Hi all,
Some friends of mine own a color laser printer (Ricoh CL7000)...
And have a very annoying problem :
There are some gray/black stripes on the sheets of paper when printing
(in black or black/color). The documents are printed correctly except
from these stripes. They look as "bar codes" and on a A4 sheet, there
are two stripes printed vertically.
I try to clean the printer but w/o any result.
Any idea
TIA
--
JJBee
Président à vie du G.R.O.I.N.

    The grey stripes to me sounds like the toner drum requires replacing,
    no harm in tryng to get a laser cleaning sheet, whether this will work
    you can only try.

    Davy

    Davy <davecoe@blueyonder.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid> wrote:

    > The grey stripes to me sounds like the toner drum requires replacing,no
    > harm in tryng to get a laser cleaning sheet, whether this will workyou
    > can only try.Davy

    Thanks a lot for your answer.
    I'll try to clean it.

    --
    JJBee
    Président à vie du G.R.O.I.N.
    Secrétaire général : AluBook

Printers Ricoh Laser Printer Peripherals