chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
First sorry for this has nothing to do with hardware. :oops:

Well my problem is I can't sign in/ log in to Toms anymore using my current pc. I'm using my brother's pc to get this message now. Anyways I was able to do it before but then this problem occured few weeks before when I reinstalled my os and programs following the completion of my water cooling.

I have Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (SP2) and also running 2005 Northon Security.

The problem is when I attempt to sign in/log in Tom's I got the message that says like my browser is not active and I need to enable it. It has another message that says that maybe it's due to firewall not enabling the cookies for Toms. Something like that.

I check my Internet settings and both Windows firewall and Norton Security Firewall.

The internet settings in on default settings and I have disabled both firewalls. Then attempt to sign in to Toms again but I have the same result and cannot sign in. :(

I don't know much about firewalls and the only thing I know is how to enable and disable it.

I really would appreciate if someone could help me out.

phreejak

Distinguished
May 11, 2006
Are you using Norton Personal Firewall exclusively? OR, are you using Norton Internet Security? If you are using Norton Internet Security, you might check Privacy Control. It performs an Internet type security measure seperate from Firewall in that it can block websites access to cookies.