Ok - I am stuck at the technicolor door in Serenia - spoli..

Spoiler alert!!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Ok - I am stuck at the Technicolor door in Serenia.

I went back to Spire to look at the medallion - but one of two things is
going on:

1) I can't find it anymore

2) I am an idiot

I retraced the steps to get out - but since the bomb destroyed the elevator
shaft - there is no medallion.

I went back up to the top to find the elevator and medallion - but I found a
medallion with no colors.

Did anyone else get stuck and had to go back and get the medallion colors?

Where is the medallion?

"So close but yet so far!!"

More about stuck technicolor door serenia spoli
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    I am an idiot - The lever!!

    <riggor9999> wrote in message news:z7CdnTeY-ucq4lXfRVn-2Q@comcast.com...
    > Spoiler alert!!
    >
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    >
    > Ok - I am stuck at the Technicolor door in Serenia.
    >
    > I went back to Spire to look at the medallion - but one of two things is
    > going on:
    >
    > 1) I can't find it anymore
    >
    > 2) I am an idiot
    >
    > I retraced the steps to get out - but since the bomb destroyed the
    > elevator shaft - there is no medallion.
    >
    > I went back up to the top to find the elevator and medallion - but I found
    > a medallion with no colors.
    >
    > Did anyone else get stuck and had to go back and get the medallion colors?
    >
    > Where is the medallion?
    >
    > "So close but yet so far!!"
    >
    > --

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    sez:

    > I am an idiot - The lever!!

    It's a good idea to take a picture of *everything* you find.

    kz400

Games Video Games