Service Manual Canon BJC 8500

Hi Board,

I have an old Canon BJC 8500 which causes trouble.

The printer is set up correctly, all inks are filled with original
inks, and I have put in new Print Heads.

When I turn on the printer it starts up as usual, but at the end it
starts beeping three times and the error light on the printer stays on.
The Manual says that this is caused by empty or missing ink. But as
mentioned, i have replaced the ink cartridges already.

When I open the printer cover the head moves and it beeps 6 times,
which sounds like a sensor problem to me.

Does anybody have an idea what to do or how to clean the sensors? Which
should be cleaned? Where are they? Or does anybody have the Service
Manual?

Thanks in Advance!

Alex

--
uhrenalex

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

uhrenalex <uhrenalex.1ur37o@news.computerbanter.com> wrote:
>Hi Board,
>
>I have an old Canon BJC 8500 which causes trouble.
>
>The printer is set up correctly, all inks are filled with original
>inks, and I have put in new Print Heads.
>
>When I turn on the printer it starts up as usual, but at the end it
>starts beeping three times and the error light on the printer stays on.
>The Manual says that this is caused by empty or missing ink. But as
>mentioned, i have replaced the ink cartridges already.
>
>When I open the printer cover the head moves and it beeps 6 times,
>which sounds like a sensor problem to me.
>
>Does anybody have an idea what to do or how to clean the sensors? Which
>should be cleaned? Where are they? Or does anybody have the Service
>Manual?
>
>Thanks in Advance!
>
>Alex
>

>--
>uhrenalex

Alex
The service manual is available at
http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/reference/manuals/public/canon but you will
need to register with the website first (free).
Tony

HERE IS WHAT TO DO. BUY A NEW CANON IP4000.

download that service manual at here http://printer-guide.co.cc/canon-bjc-8500-printer-service-manual/